AP TESTING INFORMATION
• All students must present an attestation ticket upon entering the main lobby of Newfield High School. This ticket can be found on the Middle Country website.
• All students will have their temperatures taken.
• All students taking morning exams should arrive at Newfield no later than 7:30 a.m.
• All Students taking afternoon exams should arrive at Newfield no later than 11:30 p.m.
• Virtual students for both morning and afternoon exams will report to the library upon arrival.
• In-school students for both morning and afternoon exams will follow their schedule and report to the testing room when an announcement is made.
• Information regarding transportation will be forthcoming. Please check your google classroom for updates.
• If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Mazza at 285-8390.
Please click the link to check out these wonderful Virtual Ceremonies:
National Art Honor Society Induction
National Technical Honor Society Induction
International Thespian Theatre Honor Society Induction Ceremony
National Tri-M Music Honor Society Induction Ceremony
Slide Show: https://youtu.be/8ZMWnZa2iKs
National World Languages Honor Societies Induction Ceremony
SENIOR PROM SURVEY
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE SENIOR PROM SURVEY: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScTx04X7Uy1c13yk6JdrJno5WhsynluygcVtIDlSsOm_ayY3g/viewform?usp=sf_link
CLASS OF 2021 SENIOR GRADUATION WALK
Any senior who is interested in participating in the Graduation Walk, must complete the google form found at the attached link. Deadline to sign up is Friday, June 11th.
ATTENTION PARENTS OF SENIORS - GRADUATING CLASS OF 2021
Join the Remind by texting @NHSgrad21 to 81010