Centereach High School home of the 2021, 2022, and 2023 NYS Field Hockey Championships!
Athletics Photo Gallery
BE SURE TO READ THE ATHLETIC ACADEMIC POLICY UPDATE FOR THE 2021/2022 School Year.
* If your child has been diagnosed with COVID-19 and plans on participating in athletics please be advised that they may need clearance from their doctor prior to their season. Please contact your school nurse for more information.
*When registering please be sure to enter the correct season for your sport.
Winter 2021 (Wrestling (MS Winter 2),Basketball (MS Boys Winter 1 Girls Winter 2) Fencing, Cheer, Kickline (High School and SMS only), Track and Field (High School Only)
If you enter the wrong season your account will not turn green for clearance
Please note that when you register on Rank One your child will show INELIGIBLE in Red until your coach has added your child the roster and the nurse clears them
* For directions regarding online registration please see related files below
* Please be sure that if your child requires medications (Epi Pen, inhaler, etc...) you will need to supply the coach with medication and instructions with your child's name on the meds.
Winter Sports Awards
Centereach - Monday, February 28, 2022 @ TBA
Newfield - Tuesday, March 1 2022 @ TBA
Sport Physical Dates
* Be sure to have physical consent form (see below) completed and submitted to your nurse's office prior to physical date ,
Centereach High School - Monday, February 14th
Dawnwood Middle School - Friday, March 4th
Newfield High School - Tuesday, March 1st
Selden Middle School - Monday, February 28th
Get all the news and announcement regarding Middle Country Athletics!Follow the MC Athletic department on Twitter @MCAthleticDeptBooster Club RegistrationPlease be sure to sign up for the MC Booster Club. Registration form is below in "related files"
For team schedules, scores and playoff bracket info click the Section XI link below or click on todays schedule
* Hungry before practice or a game?
Grab and Go Sports Meals are now available
for high school athletes!
See grab and go order form below in related files
Director of Athletics
"Commitment to FAMILY - SCHOOL WORK - TEAM"Centereach High School and Dawnwood Middle School - "Cougars"Newfield High School and Selden Middle School - "Wolverines"