National Technical Honor Society
Joining the National Technical Honor Society is an important career investment, respected by business, industry, and education that will add value and prestige to your professional portfolio.
- NTHS membership materials including: custom certificate, presentation folder, member pin, ID card, window decal, white tassel, official NTHS diploma seal and general letter of recommendation customized for each student's career portfolio.
- Access to the secure online career center for a period of one year after graduation.
- NTHS scholarship opportunities including the Jon H. Poteat scholarship and others through our career/technical student organization partners.
- Access to requesting specific letters of recommendation for employment, college, or scholarships for a period of one year after graduation.
- Always listed in our national registry for recruitment opportunities by top U.S colleges and corporations.
- Official commencement accessories and NTHS logo gear available for purchase.
Student candidates must meet national and local membership standards and should be persons who have demonstrated scholastic achievement, skill development, leadership, honesty, responsibility, and good character. Membership in a career/technical student organization is important to leadership development and career preparation.
- Overall/Simple GPA >= 80
- CTE Credits Earned >= 2
- Average in CTE Courses >= 90
Important Dates and Deadlines for 2012-13:
- Deadline to return application to nominating teacher - TBD
- Deadline for teachers to return candidate application and nomination form to committee - TBD
- Deadline for committee to finalize induction list - TBD
- Inductee informational meeting and invitations mailed – TBD
- National Technical Honor Society Induction Ceremony – TBD
NTHS Student Candidate ApplicationDigitally fillable form for Word 2010
NTHS Teacher NominationDigitally fillable form for Word 2010