Transcript Request

  • Transcript Request / Records Release

    If you have graduated from or are no longer attending Centereach or Newfield High Schools and would like to request a copy of your transcript or other school records, please use the forms below in order to fulfill that request. You may use the contact information below to either mail your request in or contact the appropriate office should you have any further questions.

    Contact / Mailing Information:

    Newfield High School ~ #631-285-8316

    145 Marshall Drive

    Selden, NY  11784

    Attn: Records Department


    Centereach High School ~ #631-285-8100

    14 43rd Street

    Centereach, NY  11720

    Attn: Transcript Requests


    Please be advised that if you are a current student at either Centereach High School or Newfield High School, you must see your school counselor for any transcript requests - the forms below are ONLY for those individuals who are no longer students in the Middle Country School District.



Related Files