PROGRAM REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
as per the Winter 2017-2018 MCPL Quarterly
- A valid MCPL library card for each patron (adults, children and teens) is required at time of registration.
- Registrations will take place online at www.mcplibrary.org, in person at Centereach and Selden or by calling (631) 585-9393.
- Registration for Children's programs begin Thursday, December 7th at 9:30 a.m.
- Registration for Adult and Teen programs begin Friday, December 8th at 9:30 a.m.
- Fee-based programs require payment at time of registration, unless otherwise noted. Payment by on-line registrants is due within three days or registration will be cancelled.
- Program Fees are not refundable.
- Out-of-District patrons with a valid card from their home library may attend some programs, as designed in the brochure (*).
- Registration for programs open to the public, based on availability begins Monday, December 18, 2017 (except where noted).
- Let them know if special accommodations are needed because of a disability.