SCOPE Summer Camp for Elementary
Welcome and thank you for signing up your child for this exciting summer program! Here is important information you need to know about the program:
- Session 1 (PreK – 2): 7/6/21 – 7/16/21
- Session 2 (3-5): 7/19/21 – 7/30/21
- Period A: 9:00 – 10:30
- Period B: 10:45 – 12:15
- Busses will be dropping off in the front of the New Lane Elementary School.
- Parent drop off & pickup will be at the Main Entrance. Please DO NOT park in the bus circle.
- Parent pickup is at 12:15
- Students must bring their own snacks and drinks. All snacks must be peanut-free.
- Students will receive their classroom assignment on the first day.
- The attached Emergency Contact and Health Form MUST be returned on the first day.
- The attached Attestation Form MUST be returned on the first day.
- If your child has any allergies or you have specific medical concerns for your child, please ensure you list that information on this emergency form.
- If you are providing medication for your child (Epi-pen, inhaler etc.) this must be brought on the first day of the program.
- You must provide a doctor's note to go along with the medication.
- If your child requires medication to be administered at school the nurse must have written orders from the doctor along with a diagnosis.
- Students do not have to wear masks in the building but MUST wear them on the bus.
- The SCOPE Summer Enrichment office phone number is 631-285-8920. This is also the phone number for the nurse.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at email@example.com. The office phone number will be operational starting the first day of school.
Director of SCOPE Summer Enrichment Program
New Lane Elementary School