SCOPE Summer Camp for Middle School
Welcome and thank you for signing up your child for this exciting summer program! Here is important information you need to know about the program:
- Program dates: 7/6/2021 – 7/30/21
- Session 1: 8:15-9:45
- Session 2: 10:00-11:30
- Busses will be dropping off in the front of Dawnwood Middle School
- Parent drop off & pickup will be in the front parking lot. DO NOT pull into the bus circle.
- Parent pickup is at 11:30
- Student must bring their own snacks and drinks. All snacks must be peanut-free.
- Students will receive their classroom assignment on the first day.
- The attached Emergency Contact and Health Form MUST be returned on the first day.
- The attached Attestation Form MUST be returned on the first day.
- If your child has any allergies or you have specific medical concerns for your child, please ensure you list that information on this emergency form.
- If you are providing medication for your child (Epi-pen, inhaler etc.) this must be brought on the first day of the program.
- You must provide a doctor's note to go along with the medication
- If your child requires medication to be administered at school the nurse must have written orders from the doctor along with a diagnosis.
- Students do not have to wear masks in the building but MUST wear them on the bus.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at email@example.com. I will not have an office phone number until the first day of school.
Director of SCOPE Summer Enrichment Program
Dawnwood Middle School