Extended School Year (ESY) Program
Thank you for participating in our Extended School Year (ESY) Program this summer. My name is Brittany Probst and I will be the ESY Principal this summer. I am looking forward to getting to know your children while promoting their growth and development.
Below is some important information:
- Students, to the best of their ability, must wear masks on the bus and while at school.
- Students should bring their own snacks/lunch/drinks. All snacks must be peanut-free. Please speak with the teacher and/or nurse about any allergies concerns.
- Please see the attached attestation form. Please fill it out and return it with your child.
- Bowling field trips will take place on July 16, 30, August 6, 13. A permission slip will be sent home with your child.
- Please also review the Pesticide Notification Document. This will also be sent home with your child on the first day of school.
If you need to speak with me, please contact me via email: email@example.com or leave a message at (631) 285-8850.