Application Access & Problem Reporting Procedures
New employee access: Personnel will notify Data Services and an account will automatically be created for you. Login information will be sent to you via email.
Existing accounts: Contact Student Data Services via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
*For Staff issues please include "STAFF" in the subject line of your email
IEP Direct: Contact Special Education x8860
- nVision (District Financial Software): Please fill out a Help Desk Management ticket
- School Dude/Trip Direct: Contact Business Office x8020
- Fitness Gram: Contact Athletics x8650
- AESOP: Contact Personnel x8030 or email Eileen Brady
- MyLearningPlan: Contact Personnel x8030 or email Maria Bennett
- enVision (Math Instructional Resource):
- If you are having a problem accessing enVision, please contact Brooke Licker at x8818.
- If you are able to access enVision but the program doesn't start/display properly, please click here.
- If you have a question regarding content, please contact Ryan Milano at x8379.
- RAZ Kids:
- If you are having a problem accessing Raz Kids, please contact Brooke Licker at x8818.
- If you have a question regarding content, please contact Kyrie Siegel at x8362.
- Right Reason: Contact Vincent Raicovi at x8080.
- Clever App Portal: Email email@example.com
Contact Nick Cangero by email firstname.lastname@example.org for all issues involving:
- OPALS Library System
- Castle Learning
- Turn it in
Security Badges and Building Access:
- Please complete the form below for new employee or replacement ID badge requests.
- For additional building access: contact your Principal. They will contact the business department if approved.
Thank you for your cooperation.