- Yearbooks MUST be purchased ONLINE at www.yearbookforever.com – online store is open from Monday, August 26th, 2019 through Friday, May 29th, 2020 (which is the Final DEADLINE to purchase ONLINE). A limited number of books may be sold at Senior Day provided we have extra copies available (we cannot guarantee to have books for sale in June).
- Use BACKTOSCHOOL code from initial sales date through September 27th to save $20 off a yearbook!
- If you miss that coupon, don’t worry! Use SENIORS2020 code from September 28th through January 24th 2020 to save $15 off a yearbook!
- Yearbook Accessories, such as personalized* books, plastic dust covers, etc. can also be purchased for an additional charge.
Information for yearbook Recognition Ads/Senior Quotes:The following are available to purchase:
- 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 of a page Recognition Ads which can include: Baby / Siblings / Cousins Photos / Then & Now Photos / Boosters (Words of Encouragement)
- The www.yearbookforever.com website allows you to “Design My Own Ad Online” with varying amounts of photos included in the ad.
- All seniors are given the option of adding a Senior Quote (with 1 photo included) for $10 using the 1/16 ad size ONLY. If you submit a Senior Quote, you will have a second photo in the back of the yearbook along with your quote. Please note that ALL Senior Quotes are SUBJECT TO APPROVAL – questionable material will not be included.
- Last day to purchase ALL Recognition Ads/Senior Quotes is Friday, January 24th, 2020.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org