Centereach High School home of the 2021, 2022, and 2023 NYS Field Hockey Championships!
Athletics Photo Gallery
Need specific team information on the Fall 2020 seaosn?
Click here to see all the Fall 2020 coaches contact info.
* Due to further guidance from NYS, students who opt for virtual learning full time will now be eligible for athletics. You can move forward with regular fall registration.
Please note that when you register on Rank One your child will show INELIGIBLE in Red until your coach has added your child the roster and the nurse clears them
* For directions regarding online registration please see related files below
* Please be sure that if your child requires medications (Epi Pen, inhaler, etc...) you will need to supply the coach with medication and instructions with your child's name on the meds.
* ALSO PLESE NOTE IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED FOR FALL ATHLETICS YOU MUST GO BACK INTO RANK ONE AND COMPLETE THE COVID 19 QUESTIONAIRE. YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE UNTIL YOU DO SO!
FALL Sports Awards
Sport Physical Dates
* Be sure to have physical consent form (see below) completed and submitted to your nurse's office prior to physical date ,
Get all the news and announcement regarding Middle Country Athletics!Follow the MC Athletic department on Twitter@MCAthleticDeptBooster Club RegistrationPlease be sure to sign up for the MC Booster Club. Registration form is below in "related files"
For team schedules, scores and playoff bracket info click the Section XI link below or click on todays schedule
* Hungry before practice or a game?
Grab and Go Sports Meals are now available
for high school athletes!
See grab and go order form below in related files
Director of Athletics
"Commitment to FAMILY - SCHOOL WORK - TEAM"Centereach High School and Dawnwood Middle School - "Cougars"Newfield High School and Selden Middle School - "Wolverines"