Centereach High School home of the 2021, 2022, and 2023 NYS Field Hockey Championships!
Athletics Photo Gallery
* Please be adivsed that all athletes involved in high risk sports (Basketball, Wrestling, Competative Cheer, Kickline, Football, Volleyball and Boys Lacrosse) must be tested for COVID-19 weekly. You must have a signed consent form submitted to your school nurse prior to your first COVID test (Bottom of this page).
* If your child has been diagnosed with COVID-19 and plans on participating in athletics please be advised that they will need clearance from their doctor prior to their season.
*When registering please be sure to enter the correct season for your sport.
Fall 2021 (Football, Soccer, Cheer, Field Hockey, Girls Tennis and Volleyball)
If you enter the wrong season your account will not turn green for clearance
Please note that when you register on Rank One your child will show INELIGIBLE in Red until your coach has added your child the roster and the nurse clears them
* For directions regarding online registration please see related files below
* Please be sure that if your child requires medications (Epi Pen, inhaler, etc...) you will need to supply the coach with medication and instructions with your child's name on the meds.
FALL Sports Awards
Centereach - Monday, November 22, 2021 @ 6:30 PM
Newfeild - Tuesday, November 23, 2021 @ 6:30 PM
Sport Physical Dates
* Be sure to have physical consent form (see below) completed and submitted to your nurse's office prior to physical date ,
Centereach High School - TBD
Dawnwood Middle School - TBD
Newfield High School - TBD
Selden Middle School - TBD
Get all the news and announcement regarding Middle Country Athletics!Follow the MC Athletic department on Twitter @MCAthleticDeptBooster Club RegistrationPlease be sure to sign up for the MC Booster Club. Registration form is below in "related files"
For team schedules, scores and playoff bracket info click the Section XI link below or click on todays schedule
* Hungry before practice or a game?
Grab and Go Sports Meals are now available
for high school athletes!
See grab and go order form below in related files
Director of Athletics
"Commitment to FAMILY - SCHOOL WORK - TEAM"Centereach High School and Dawnwood Middle School - "Cougars"Newfield High School and Selden Middle School - "Wolverines"