Centereach High School home of the 2021, 2022, and 2023 NYS Field Hockey Championships!
Please click below to see the COVID Testing schedule for High Risk Sport Athletes. Athletes may only be tested during their lunch periods, free periods, after school or Saturdays. No athletes will be excused from class for testing.
Please remember that all athletes who wish to take a late bus home must complete the survey DAILY. Please see the link below to complete the late bus survey
Athletics Photo Gallery
* Please be adivsed that all athletes involved in high risk sports (Basketball, Wrestling, Competative Cheer, Kickline, Football, Volleyball and Boys Lacrosse) must be tested for COVID-19 weekly. You must have a signed consent form submitted to your school nurse prior to your first COVID test (Bottom of this page).
* If your child has been diagnosed with COVID-19 and plans on participating in athletics please be advised that they will need clearance from their doctor prior to their season.
* Due to further guidance from NYS, students who opt for virtual learning full time will now be eligible for athletics. You can move forward with regular fall registration.
*When registering please be sure to enter the correct season for your sport.
Winter 2020/2021 (Basketball, Wrestling, Cheer, and Kickline
Fall 2020 (Football, Soccer, Cheer, Field Hockey, Girls Tennis and Volleyball)
If you enter the wrong season your account will not turn green for clearance
Please note that when you register on Rank One your child will show INELIGIBLE in Red until your coach has added your child the roster and the nurse clears them
* For directions regarding online registration please see related files below
* Please be sure that if your child requires medications (Epi Pen, inhaler, etc...) you will need to supply the coach with medication and instructions with your child's name on the meds.
* ALSO PLESE NOTE IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED FOR FALL ATHLETICS YOU MUST GO BACK INTO RANK ONE AND COMPLETE THE COVID 19 QUESTIONAIRE. YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE UNTIL YOU DO SO!
FALL Sports Awards
Sport Physical Dates
* Be sure to have physical consent form (see below) completed and submitted to your nurse's office prior to physical date ,
IN ADDITION to the permission slip please fill out the google sheet using the link below 24 hours prior to your physcial date
Centereach High School - Friday, 2/5
Dawnwood Middle School - Friday, 3/12
Newfield High School - Monday, 2/8
Selden Middle School - Friday, 2/26
Get all the news and announcement regarding Middle Country Athletics!Follow the MC Athletic department on Twitter@MCAthleticDeptBooster Club RegistrationPlease be sure to sign up for the MC Booster Club. Registration form is below in "related files"
For team schedules, scores and playoff bracket info click the Section XI link below or click on todays schedule
* Hungry before practice or a game?
Grab and Go Sports Meals are now available
for high school athletes!
See grab and go order form below in related files
Director of Athletics
"Commitment to FAMILY - SCHOOL WORK - TEAM"Centereach High School and Dawnwood Middle School - "Cougars"Newfield High School and Selden Middle School - "Wolverines"