Centereach High School home of the 2021, 2022, and 2023 NYS Field Hockey Championships!
Athletics Photo Gallery
Follow us on instagram
BE SURE TO READ THE ATHLETIC ACADEMIC POLICY UPDATE FOR THE 2021/2022 School Year.
* If your child has been diagnosed with COVID-19 and plans on participating in athletics, please contact your nurse as you will need to complete a post COVID-19 screening assessment.
*When registering please be sure to enter the correct season for your sport.
- Fall 2022 High School Sports
Football, Field Hockey, Boys Soccer, Girls Soccer, Boys Golf, Boys & Girls Cross Country, Cheerleading, Girls Volleyball, Girls Tennis, Cheerleading, Kickline, Girls Gymnastics
- Middle School Sports
Football, Field Hockey, Boys & Girls Soccer, Boys & Girls Cross Country, Cheerleading, Kickline (SMS Only)
If you enter the wrong season your account will not turn green for clearance
Please note that when you register on Rank One your child will show INELIGIBLE in Red until your coach has added your child the roster and the nurse clears them
* For directions regarding online registration please see related files below
* Please be sure that if your child requires medications (Epi Pen, inhaler, etc...) you will need to supply the coach with medication and instructions with your child's name on the meds.
Fall Sports Awards
Newfield - Monday, November 21, 2022 @ 6:30 PM (MC Gymnastics and MC Golf, Independant Swim )
Centereach - Tuesday, Novmeber 22, 2022 @ 6:30 PM (MC Boys and Girls Cross Country and MC Tennis)
Sport Physical Dates
* Be sure to have physical consent form (see below) completed and submitted to your nurse's office prior to physical date ,
Centereach High School - Wednesday, February 13, 2023
Newfield High School - Tuesday, February 14, 2023
Dawnwood Middle School - Thursday, February 16, 2023
Selden Middle School - Monday, February 13,2023
Get all the news and announcement regarding Middle Country Athletics!Follow the MC Athletic department on Twitter @MCAthleticDeptBooster Club RegistrationPlease be sure to sign up for the MC Booster Club. Registration form is below in "related files"
For team schedules, scores and playoff bracket info click the Section XI link below or click on todays schedule
* Hungry before practice or a game?
Grab and Go Sports Meals are now available
for high school athletes!
See grab and go order form below in related files
Director of Athletics
"Commitment to FAMILY - SCHOOL WORK - TEAM"Centereach High School and Dawnwood Middle School - "Cougars"Newfield High School and Selden Middle School - "Wolverines"