Centereach High School home of the 2020, 2021, and 2022 NYS Field Hockey Championships!
Athletics Photo Gallery
Please note that when you register on Rank One your child will show INELIGIBLE in Red until your coach has added your child the roster and the nurse clears them
* For directions regarding online registration please see related files below
* Please be sure that if your child requires medications (Epi Pen, inhaler, etc...) you will need to supply the coach with medication and instructions with your child's name on the meds.
* ALSO PLESE NOTE IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED FOR FALL ATHLETICS YOU MUST GO BACK INTO RANK ONE AND COMPLETE THE COVID 19 QUESTIONAIRE. YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE UNTIL YOU DO SO!
Spring Sports Awards
NHS Spring Awards - Monday, June 8, 2020 6:30 PM (MC Boys & Girls Track, MC Boys Lacrosse, MC Unifield Basketball)
CHS Spring Awards - Tuesday, June 9, 2020 6:30 PM (MC Girls Lacrosse, MC Girls Tennis)
Sport Physical Dates
* Be sure to have physical consent form (see below) completed and submitted to your nurse's office prior to physical date ,
Dawnwood - Wednesday, February 26, 2020
Selden Middle School- Friday, March 6, 2020
Centereach High School - Friday, February 28, 2020
Newfield High School - Friday, February 7, 2020
Get all the news and announcement regarding Middle Country Athletics!Follow the MC Athletic department on Twitter@MCAthleticDeptBooster Club RegistrationPlease be sure to sign up for the MC Booster Club. Registration form is below in "related files"
For team schedules, scores and playoff bracket info click the Section XI link below or click on todays schedule
* Hungry before practice or a game?
Grab and Go Sports Meals are now available
for high school athletes!
See grab and go order form below in related files
Director of Athletics
"Commitment to FAMILY - SCHOOL WORK - TEAM"Centereach High School and Dawnwood Middle School - "Cougars"Newfield High School and Selden Middle School - "Wolverines"