Kindergarten Registration Information
for the 2024- 2025 School Year
Kindergarten Registration is now open!
If your child was born on or before December 1, 2019, they are eligible to register and attend our kindergarten program in September 2024.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER FOR KINDERGARTEN if your child attends the Middle Country Universal Pre-Kindergarten program this year.
You DO need to register for kindergarten if your child is in a private child care/preschool facility or receives Special Education Services CPSE.
In order to register, you must bring the following:
- New Entrant Form (completed)
- Health/Contact Form (completed)
- Housing Questionnaire (completed)
- Home Language Questionnaire (completed)
- Original and photocopy of Birth or Baptismal Certificate (with raised seal)
- Two (2) copies of Immunization Record signed by a physician (NYS immunization requirements were sent in kindergarten registration packet)
- Two (2) proofs of residency, which must be in your name (property tax bill, deed, utility bill. It MUST indicate current date, name and address or Notarized District Registration Affidavit with homeowner’s property tax bill.)
- Custody documents, if applicable
- Photo Identification (ID)
A child will NOT be registered if any of the above requirements are not met.
Please have the kindergarten registration packet completed prior to your arrival.
If you have any questions regarding requirements for registration,
please call the Central Registration Office at (631) 285-8890.
Central Registration hours are Monday - Friday 7:30 am to 3:30 pm
Parents with children 0 - 4 years old
If you currently have children under four years of age, please contact Central Registration at 285-8890 with your family's information regarding infants/toddlers for future mailings of pre-kindergarten and kindergarten registration information.