Please be advised that district fields are still not authorized for organization and group use.
Hello, this is Middle Country schools with a school budget vote and elections update, we hope this finds you and your families well. There is still time to cast mailed votes on the school budget and elections, Governor Cuomo has just extended mail-in deadlines.
Dear Stagecoach Families,
I hope that you are all safe and healthy during this unique time in our history. Please be sure to continually remind your children that life will return to normal and try to enjoy the bonus time with them. Despite what is going on around us, we can still focus on the positives. If nothing else, it reminds us to not take for granted the little things in life. Rest assured, soon we will once again be able to find joy in each other’s company, we’ll be able to get back to being together and learning together. If we all do our part and be responsible, I’m hoping it will happen sooner, rather than later!
As you probably know by now, our district website has a multitude of resources for you. Please be sure to access it regularly for updated information. I would like to walk you through the easiest way to access your child's online learning:
• Open up Google Chrome and go to MCCSD homepage at mccsd.net
• Click on Student Instructional Packets under Community Update and scroll down and click the link for “Emergency Resources.”
• Type in your child’s Google username and password. Your children should know this information; if they don’t please contact your child’s teacher.
• This will bring you to Google Drive
• Click on the “Elementary” folder and the “K-5 Emergency Closure Packets”
• There you will see a folder called “Supplemental Activities –Stagecoach.” There are assignments for all grade levels and classroom subjects.
• When that is completed, please access the “Contingency Work” folder for additional assignments.
Here you will find everything we have available for your child's online learning. You do not have to print out any of the materials. Use blank paper, as needed. These directions are also posted on the Stagecoach website at mccsd.net/stagecoach. Work on each subject area to the best of your child’s ability.
Additionally, each student has access to his/her “Clever” account. The Clever resource provides a link to a multitude of online resources to enhance instruction. There is a link to the Clever page on the district homepage and students should be familiar with how to log in using their Google username and password.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me email@example.com. I look forward to the day we are back at Stagecoach, but until then be safe and healthy.
Stagecoach Elementary School